A cabbie and a Nun

by worldtraveller 2 Replies latest social humour

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller
    > A cabbie picks up a Nun. > > She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome > cab driver won't stop staring at her. > > She asks him why he is staring. > > He replies: > "I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you." > > She answers, > "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am > and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and > hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could > say or ask that I would find offensive." > > "Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me." > > She responds, > "Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have > to be single and #2, you must be Catholic." > > The cab driver is very excited and says, > "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!" > > "OK" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley." > > The nun fulfills his fantasy, with a kiss that would > make a hooker blush. > > But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying. > > "My dear child," says the nun, "why are you crying?" > > "Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess, > I'm married and I'm Jewish." > > The nun says, "That's OK. > My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party." >
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Worldtraveler:

I used to be Catholic ... and I know Kevin.

CoCo

• changeling
    changeling

Very cute!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit