The Craziest Thing You Did To Get in Trouble, That Wasn't a DFing Offense?

by new boy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

This goes along with my dumb things to get DFed for....thread.

I was pretty lucky and I was a good boy for most of my 52 years in the "Borg." Just a few brushes with the boys in the back room.

Don't you just love their line....."So tell me brother...is their anything else you should to tell us about? We have been talking to your friends"

One of the Craziest things happened the summer before I left. We were at a wedding...we were all drinking wine I was "clinking glasses" together saying "what is it were not suppose to do again."

Some self rightious new brother turned me in for that.....and wouldn't you know he is out now too.

Have you ever noticed...it's always the new self rigthtious ones, you got to watch?

Another wedding that summer I had a little too much to drink.....I dropped the F bomb.

The funny thing is the biggest slut in the circuit, turned me in to her elder dad. I got in trouble for just saying F.....ing.

She was F....ing...................and never got in trouble for doing it......

Hay....How many red flags to you need?

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I got hauled in front of the elders when I was 15/16 because I told them that a brother confessed to me he has sex with someone... 'but it wasn't a woman'.

I got in trouble and was balled out for not following scriptural procedure and going to him first.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'd say the closest thing to "trouble" that I had gotten into was when an elder pulled me into the "back room" and jump down my throat for being alone with my ex-fiancee(we were a couple at the time) in a car. It was during the daytime when it happened and I was just taking her to a doctor's appointment.

R.F.

• sosad
    sosad

my friend and i were having a coffee after school at the "Hotel" - a respectable cafe in the town i grew up in - we were PRETENDING to steal the salt and pepper shakers- never did, not even close just for the sake of stupid teenage fun - and we were hauled before the elders - why on earth would we actually have stolen a salt shaker? It was so stupid -they were trying to pin anything they could on us. we were never sure who "told" on us

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Numerous petty things that they shouldn't have even stuck their noses into. First, accepting a ride from a sister after the book study (at that, one where the chance of fornication would have been lower than the chances of getting killed in an accident on the way back from the study). They wanted that stopped (I wish that I would have immediately quit going).

Other stupid things included wearing colored shirts, undoing my collar button in very hot, muggy weather, and not spending whole days during the first three days of September one year out in field circus. They picked on every little detail. If it didn't match the script exactly, they would hound about it. They were going to make a celibate God machine out of me, no matter what.

Hey, if they are going to harass me for wimpy things like this, I am going to give them something to be pxxxed about. I will continue doing apostasy. I have the Christmas decorations up. I have Crisis of Conscience. And a Ouija board. I listen to the filthiest rap imaginable; at that, on a format that they are going to have a miserable time trying to snoop on (unless they have a mini disc player, they cannot play my mini discs, and those things are not all that common). And I'm never going to go to another one of their boasting session, not even the Supreme Boasting Session (otherwise known as the Crapmorial).

• jgnat
    jgnat

It wasn't crazy, but it drove the local elders crazy. My hubby married me on the sly and then told the elders he was dating a non-witness. The elders spent fruitless months giving him advice to dump me, offering for him to house-sit their homes, yadda yadda, not realizing it was all too late.

He wasn't DF'd but believe me, they made him pay.

Oh yeah. My claim to fame. I befriended a congregation member through the 'net, and she let me know what they were gossiping about me and my hubby. Hubby let the cat out of the bag when he confronted the chief gossipper (Ministerial Servant). EVERYTHING hit the fan. The poor girl was interrogated. The elders refused to believe we met over the 'net, we must have hooked up somehow at the congregation (we never did). The elders went so far as to try and set up a cloak-and-dagger event when this girl would "accidentally" bump in to me in a store. She was threatened with never being invited to a Witness social again. They wanted proof we'd never met. I'm happy to report the girl left the Witnesses shortly afterwards, and hubby switched congregations.

• new light
    new light

One time I had the KH to myself and played some AC/DC through the audio system. Someone must have walked in, heard it, and ran to the elders because the next day the P.O. had a few words with me at the meeting.

• ssrriotsquad
    ssrriotsquad

new light - One time I had the KH to myself and played some AC/DC through the audio system. Someone must have walked in, heard it, and ran to the elders because the next day the P.O. had a few words with me at the meeting. We use to play all sorts of music when we were doing our reno to our hall when I was a teenager. We used to play the Blues, heavy rock etc, and alot of it was over the edge. But we were never taken in the back room. We didn't think Kingdom Melodies was the type of music that we could work too, otherwise it would have taken a few more years longer to do it.

• oompa
    oompa

Sorry Newboy, there are many funny things I could come clean on here, but there are no "DFing Offenses" actually. You can do just about anything, as long as you are repentant enough or they conclude you are.

But you worry me Newboy....was this what you got in trouble for:

Just a few brushes with the boys in the back room

Sounds kinda nasty to me.........................oompa

• Son of a preacher man
    Son of a preacher man

I had some friends that unscrewed kingdom melodies tapes (this was in the 80s) took out the contents and replaced it with rock. so if you looked at the tape collection in their car they looked like they only ever listened to kingdom melodies. Wankers.

I personally used to get semi drunk before conventions, leave my sunnies on all day and snooze. Or steal my mates keys from their meeting bag and take their car for a joy ride around the city during the sessions, returning it safely just in time. If you were lucky you could even put it back in the same car spot.

Oh i used to write cryptic names on my lapel badge instead of my own, that if you said quick enough said something stupid.

I wass sooooo bored.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit