Watchtower Library 2006 English Available

by rathfear 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• watson
    watson

Gopher, that's a keeper.

I am particularly concerned about this one:

Substantial penalty for early withdrawal.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Is it not the 2007-Edition that is due?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes - the 2007 is due. I have it on order. It usually is delivered February -so another 3-4 months yet

• Magick
    Magick

how do we know that this guy who just started posting isn't giving us a virus if we download something?

i have had weird things happen to my computer while reading this site, so i wouldn't put it past anyone.

if someone is brave enough to download this, please let the board know if it is safe.

besides, i hate updated watchtower material...they always omit "errors" or articles that apostates have used.

• rathfear
    rathfear

Scan it with an anti-virus if your paranoid.

• ninja
    ninja

thanks for the torrent rathy mate....ninja

• rathfear
    rathfear

By request i'll outline what to do with this download.

The ISO CDROM image is avialble via the bittorrent protocol, to download via bittorrent you need a special downloading program or client.

For simplicity i'll outline the use of utorrent.

Download and run the current version of utorrent from its website:

http://download.utorrent.com/1.7.5/utorrent.exe

it will ask you to set utorrent to open files with the .torrent extension say, yes.
    in the options drop down you fill find the preferences dialog, you can change most settings from here.
    search the utorrent website/forums for any details you need.
    Youmay also need to reconfigure your firewall software/router, this portion can vary considerably.
    once complete,

download the "torrent" file which tells the client how to find the CD Image online.

it can be found here:
    http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3861516/Watchtower_Library_2006_English.3861516.TPB.torrent
    if it does not load in utorrent, you may need to manually add it from the File -> add torrent
    alternatively you can enter the full torrent path in the File -> add torrent from url.

Once you have finished downloading it continue to seed as much as possible.

You will need to unzip it this will be handled by explorer if no third party application is instaled, otherwise it will be handled by winzip, winrar etc.

You should now have a .iso cd image.

you can write this to cd using nero or cdburnerxp(free) etc, whatever you have.

or you can use a disk emulation utility such as daemon tools or alcohol, google for specific details.

• monophonic
    monophonic

:All the articles are based on the bible, or so it is claimed. Also the bible is so old it is public domain. Therefore all works based on it are public domain.:

the bible is public domain, but not articles written after 1920-something so no, wtbts articles aren't public domain unless they didn't bother to renew copyright on recent material.

the new world translation isn't even public domain, if you tried to republish it, they could come after you.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Let all the apostates take of life's waters freely.

S

• rathfear
    rathfear

That woudld be everything after 1923 in US copyright law anyway. But we must obey God as Ruler rather than men

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit