Fluff poll: Who else hates Will Farrell?

by stay young and beautiful 30 Replies latest jw friends

• stay young and beautiful
    stay young and beautiful

I don't know what it is, but whenever I see a film with him in, I have to turn it off. Hate is a strong word to use, and I guess I don't HATE the guy, I just find him so bloody annoying.

And I can't believe I just made a thread on celebreturds.

• oompa
    oompa

NOBOBY!!! Just looking at him makes me laugh. Blades of Glory also spoof the entire ice skating world so I laughed my @ss off.! Yes it is stupid and childish, but sometimes you just gotta......oompa

and rent his best of SNL!!!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

NOBOBY!!! Just looking at him makes me laugh. Blades of Glory also spoof the entire ice skating world so I laughed my @ss off.! Yes it is stupid and childish, but sometimes you just gotta......oompa

and rent his best of SNL!!!!

LOL - I couldn't have said it better! I absolutely LOVE him. Will Ferrell, is my cross to bear....lol "I don't share SH*T!" "Chaz Michael Michaels, is figure skating!" Brookie p.s. oompa will understand the statements above

• oompa
    oompa

Brookie, I was totally unprepared for the level they took it to! Just by chance I have ALWAYS hate the hype around figure skating......I think I hurt myself.......oompa.....I have Napolean Dynomite flip-flops...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Brookie, I was totally unprepared for the level they took it to! Just by chance I have ALWAYS hate the hype around figure skating......I think I hurt myself.......oompa.....I have Napolean Dynomite flip-flops...

I have Napolean Dynomite underwear and a "Liger" t-shirt.....lol. I want your flip flops! Brookie

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I absolutely love Will Farrell!

Oompa,

Blades was great! The more I watch it the more I like it!

I have Napolean Dynomite underwear and a "Liger" t-shirt.....lol. I want your flip flops!

Brooke,

I have a Napolean talking pen with all his favorite sayings!

• stay young and beautiful
    stay young and beautiful

That told me huh

• changeling
    changeling

While his style of comedy is not my first choice, he does make me laugh. No, I do not hate him.

changeling

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i'm with you syab

nowhere near as funny as he thinks he is or everyone else thinks he is

and neither is adam sandler

and don't get me started on jim carey

• Gregor
    Gregor

If he came to my door I would pepper spray him in the eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit