Richie Rich, hey...over here...

by wanderlustguy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I was going to reply to you on the thread which should be now known as the longest running tattoo debate on the internet.

But...I didn't want this to get lost in the pissing contest so I put it on it's own topic for you. You need to know something and I wanted to tell you in public. No matter what, you can know something right now. I have had the honor of helping three people exiting The Truth within the last year. Every time, I refer to you as an example of someone who is free and how they got that way, and it helps them at one point or another when I talk about you.

People who weren't around during the time wouldn't remember the people from all over the world on here waiting for Richie Rich to come back from the "judicial committe" you just knew you were walking into. Or the "Richie Rich Cellphonegate Scandal" where you made your exit.

Anyone who hasn't taken the time to read up on who you are, should take a moment to look back through your history here. I wish I was half as strong as you at my age, I'd be a lot further along instead of playing catch up.

You are a great dude and I don't care if you have more holes than the sieve in my kitchen, you are always welcome at my fire...wherever I may be at the time.

• avishai
    avishai
    You are a great dude and I don't care if you have more holes than the sieve in my kitchen, you are always welcome at my fire...wherever I may be at the time.

Amen, that goes double for me.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Donnie, that's about the darn nicest thing I've read all day.

You know me man... I don't sweat this stuff.

What's funny is, people aren't interesting enough to talk about themselves... so they have to talk about someone else. I recognize that.

And you never when I just might pop up around your fire... First round's on you D.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ditto all that WLG says. AND you wil both get to hang out on New Year if you are both coming to the party in Dallas - I can't wait to meet both of you!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

People who weren't around during the time wouldn't remember the people from all over the world on here waiting for Richie Rich to come back from the "judicial committe" you just knew you were walking into. Or the "Richie Rich Cellphonegate Scandal" where you made your exit.

Anyone who hasn't taken the time to read up on who you are, should take a moment to look back through your history here. I wish I was half as strong as you at my age, I'd be a lot further along instead of playing catch up.

I'll add my applause to this as well. I have seen very few teen-agers handle themselves with the maturity and intelligence that Richie did during that time. I found that amazing. I have a feeling that he will traverse through life, marching to the beat of his own drummer, but will always show himself as being quite grounded and fiercly loyal to others he is committed to while doing so.

You GO Richie!

hugs,

Annie

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I don't like tattoos, that's why I don't have one. But, guess what? Everybody else who wants one can have one! Yay! That's how freedom works, people!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

you know i got your back richie whether its rappin or unecessarily defending you to the self righteous.

• forsharry
    forsharry

Not sure what precipitated this thread...I'm now going to do some 'heavy' reading, but I wanted to say one thing...I've read so many of Richie's threads and have chatted with him briefly a few times in a group environ. We've only got this one life to live, and every time I read his continuing posts on his life and see how much he's enjoying being himself and fulfilling the needs of his soul, I can't help but grin.

You keep up the good work for yourself. Be happy, Spread Joy, Live life, and love your girl. If people want to criticise...all I say is "Haters." and with a rasberry too.

They're just jealous of the peep, man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit