California Wildfires = The end?

by RollerDave 24 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah
    The FBI is investigating two men for arson. So much for this is the end.

yeah, LMAO.....my mom says the same thing, every time she hears of an earthquake somewhere.

A friend of mine was telling me they overheard an elder saying once, he could feel (the end) in his bones....I laughed and said, " That's not the BIG "a", it's the OTHER big "a"....lmao

crazy fools

• sspo
    sspo

Like Ray Franz mentioned in his book CoC the society has a good thing going to shake the dubs up all the time.

Any bad news they apply Mat. 24 and when nothing is going they apply the words of Paul in Thess. about peace and security.

They have no choice but lie to the dubs in order to keep them motivated.

THE END IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER..........LAST SECONDS OF THIS SYSTEM OF THINGS

140 years of lies and stupidity.

• golf2
    golf2

Witnesses have such a fruitless life !!!!

Golf

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

RollerDave: She tells me 'half of California is burning.'

As of 10 hours ago, some 426,000 acreas have been burned. Further, the state of California takes up some 158,302 square miles.

A bit of simple math tells us that less than 1/2 of 1% of California has been burned. Perhaps I shouldn't let these facts get in the way of a good JW story.

On a more serious note, I don't mean to diminish the extent of damage and the hurt inflicted on so many families -- it's truly been huge and I'm fortunate to not have been a part of it.

Len

• ush419
    ush419

My wife also told me see honey, thats part of the sign, so I of course said oh show me I must have forgotten just where in Matthew 24 is it??? And of course she told me I am so opposed to their way of thinking. I told her it has always been fire season in that part of California since the dawn of time, why is now so different, because it burns a few more house than it has before or what??? Of course she gets mad at me because I just can't seem to see it. Logic doesn't play any part in this equation with these people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit