Posting a topic and saying ANY TAKERS?

by James Free 6 Replies latest jw friends

• James Free
    James Free

If the one creating a topic is too bored or lazy to write an opening salvo, why bother at all? Can everything that needs to be said go into the topic heading? If so, what is left for anyone to say?

ANY TAKERS? LOL

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I've often come upon the same reasoning myself about writing to much in your opening adress. Sometimes I am suprized at how many angles and perspectives can be derived even when one thinks all has been said. Heck even Sweetface got 5 posts for saying achoo. Why do I always fall for these any takers threads LOL! WE both fell for it tonight James. I bet if you even left a blank space for your opening adress you would get comments.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You don't need to put anything other than the topic heading.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    You don't need to put anything other than the topic heading.

Sometimes you don't even have to do that... I've managed to respond to two posts on here, both of which didn't even have a heading.

Still, it all counts on the way to Emperor

I know what you mean though, sometimes it feels like a waste of time clicking on a topic only to find that you have to do your own research to find out what it was about !

AO

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I know what you mean. I've seen what your talking about. I don't know why but I just can't do that. Some day I will learn the art of casual cyber chat, but I will always maintain my diatribes along the way. I think I am getting more relaxed though. I only swear about 5 times a week now.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Depends on who starts the topic.

Perhaps it could be something other than being bored or lazy as to why their words are few?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If so, what is left for anyone to say?

Opinions are like noses everybody has one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit