Hope you will post cloud blue....BFD Love your new aviator

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome!

Cool name!

changeling

• cloudblue
    cloudblue

Hey ya'll, I'm from Louisiana, near New Orleans, but I moved out to the Los Angeles, CA area about 3.5 years ago. Thanks for the welcome. I thought I had dealt with my cognitive dissonance of being gay and JW back in college, but I guess not. I remember one episode in particular. I was working in a greenhouse, and feeling so depressed. I got really mad, and thought,"I'd rather die than feel like this for the rest of my life." No, I didn't try to kill myself, ;) I did stop going to meetings at that time. But now all that 20+ years of training and indoctrination is creeping up on me again. Aaron

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Welcome Cloudblue!

Hope you stay around a while. I remember having the same feelings as you being a JW and also gay. Been out since 1998 but only been on any XJW boards for the past two and a half years. I never got DF'd nor did I DA. I just relocated and faded.

LRG

• mouthy
    mouthy

But now all that 20+ years of training and indoctrination is creeping up on me again. Aaron

Well Aaron!!! you must have heard from BFD how "nutty" I am ...so when I read the above "creeping up on me again" I felt you needed this GRANNY to speak to her BEST FRIEND for you. I am 80 so cant hear all that well....... if you shout DONT!!!!! So I will!!!!!!

" Dear Heavenly Father , who created ALL,I come before your throne & ask a special blessing on our friend Aaron.Who is having a trembly time of it of late, Wondering,thinking,deciding,what is right what is wrong. I remember YOU told us ALL to" COME AS YOU ARE" that is how we all come before you today, Knowing that you forgive us our weaknesses when we admit our sins to you. You already told us NONE are with out sin,,,, Which we are so grateful you forgive us. So I ask in the NAME above all others >>>>JESUS!!! That you guide Lead, direct this young brother to YOU!!! Who sees our hearts & loves us all, take away his doubt show him the WAY ,Truth Life >>>> After being bitten by a ravenous wolf he needs the healing that comes from your HOLY SPIRIT to teach us we are loved.
    AMEN!!!" & AMEN

• BFD
    BFD

Mouthy, your prayers are always so heartfelt and I do appreciate them. I have sent a pm to cloudblue asking if he minds if I provide a link to his original post. His story is worth repeating. I will not post it here unless he gives permission.

Thanks, Granny and Welcome again cloudblue.

BFD

• mouthy
    mouthy

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

• cloudblue
    cloudblue

Well, thanks for the prayer, and the fellow feeling. I did the same, just relocated to cali, and faded, never DF or DA. My mom and dad are still in the truth. Yes, you can reprint what I wrote, BFD, and hopefully reformat it to look normal, and not just a BIG WALL OF TEXT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit