Ok - All Hallow's Eve is just half a fortnight away.....

by AK - Jeff 12 Replies latest social current

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Do you believe in witches, goblins, ghosts? Is there anything out in the shadows to really fear? Is there a supernatural world out there? Are you bothered by the idea, embrace it, or prefer to ignore the matter entirely?

Comments?

Jeff

• freyd
    freyd

Do you know it's the anniversary of the eve of the Noacian Flood when the demons dematerialized and God killed all their children?

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Jeff,

There is a story...fairly long and interesting, that happened to my daughter's friend and her little girl: I will post that in a few days.

My perception of "things uncommon" has gone through a change the last two years.

I just accept the facts and walk in "un-knowing-ness" with a lot of comfort.

Kinda cool....

I'll get back with you on the story,

V

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

This halloween i,ll be dressing up and going door to door as a jehovahs witness warning people of approaching doom and in return asking for money [ahem i mean donations].And if they dont agree i,ll be putting a big x on the door with red paint.

• oompa
    oompa

LOL JACE....good one, but that is like reliving a nightmare! you could paint 666 or use sheep blood on the door post however. I have ALWAYS wanted to do Halloween, God I miss Elvira! (mistress of the night). I my hook up with my df'd son, and go to a party with him and his sub-culture of ex-dubs in a nearby city. My only worry is if they will keep their mouth shut to friends and fam still in. HOWEVER, if the costume is good enough, no would could identify me!!! Lets all FADERS go PARTY!!!.....oompa....I would go as my av marty, but hard to duplicate and too much face

and no jeff, have never believed or been bothered by any of that

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Do you know it's the anniversary of the eve of the Noacian Flood when the demons dematerialized and God killed all their children?

Do you have a source for this information? You might want to recheck it! G

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

Isn't a fortnight 2 weeks?

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

Which is why you said "half a fortnight" (duh) sorry!

• Sirona
    Sirona

As a pagan, I'm going to be attending a Samhain ritual.

The real origins of halloween:

• freyd
    freyd

Anybody wanna take a stab at why the cathaholic church chose Nov 1st as "All Souls Day?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit