Leaving a Cult~Recovery

by purplesofa 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Purps, you are just too cool. You go out of your way to help just about anyone. Here, I need to share you what I received in the mail today. It's from Bob Proctor's Insight of the Day. Every Monday thru Friday I receive an email with either an uplifting story (Monday and Friday) or a motivational quote (Tuesday thru Thursday). So, without further explanation, I dedicate today's insight to you and your kindness:

A Prosperity Blessing

May you be blessed with an amazingly abundant day today!

May the clouds break and the heavens pour down upon you more joy, more love, more laughter and more money than you could have ever dreamed of.

May the sun shine its golden light of prosperity through every cell of your extraordinary body.

May you be cleansed today of any resistance or feelings of unworthiness that you may still be holding onto.

May your false illusions of doubt, fear and scarcity gently fall away like soft white feathers on a gentle breeze.

May you be willing, simply willing, to allow the Universe to shower you with miracles today.

May the Angels wrap you in their shining wings of opulence.

May the fairies deliver you to their pot of gold at the end of a majestic rainbow.

May your eyes shine with the glorious truth of who you really are and may that truth uplift others in your presence to their own inner knowing.

May your ears hear the sound of perfection ringing in your soul.

May you taste the deliciousness of every precious bite of life as your day unfolds moment by moment with amazing grace, heartfelt love and a bounty of magnificent money.

As this day ends, may you slumber wrapped in an exquisite blanket of enduring peace and profound gratitude.

And may the last words you speak today be Thank You!

Veronica M. Hay
    Copyright 2004

• dinah
    dinah

Magick,

Bless your heart. Depression is a monster. It robs us of our energy, our thinking ability, our will to live. There have been days when I won't wash a dish. Then I look around and my house is a wreck--and proceed to beat myself for being worthless and lazy. Am I worthless and lazy? No, just honestly I was so apathetic it didn't matter what the place looked like. I would rather have burned it down than clean it.

Talking things out helps. If your comfortable talking to us, that's great. If not, try writing your feelings down just to get them out of your head. If you still have a close friend (JW's tend to leave you with NONE), stay in close contact with that friend.

Things get better. There will be setbacks along the way, it's just part of the healing process.

Your feelings are justified, your anger is justified. Work through them......baby steps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit