I'm not a JW but today's posts have left me so sad

by oppgirl63 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

That was very nice and thank you. My daughter is 22 1/2 and hasn't spoken to me in over 3 years. In her letter she said "You know I should treat you as a disfellowshipped person." I'm not DF'd nor DA'd. I just don't believe what she believes. That's it. I didn't abuse her, I'm not a drunk, don't do drugs. But I'm evil.... as per the Watchtower.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• orbison11
    orbison11

thank you for you observations/kind thoughts

this was my birthday this weekend,,what did i do,,sit in my housecoat,,,wasting time having a pity party

i am 53 now (ouch:) and my 4 children to not speak to me

so again, thank u

wendy

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Oppgirl, you rock. Thanks for being here.

• sosad
    sosad

orbison11 - and everyone else who has ever reflected on lost brithdays, christmas celebrations and easter eggs- it is ok to feel sad sometimes about it all...just remember that you are not alone in your sadness....whatever is happening now - good- or not so good- will soon pass so enjoy, reflect and once in a while sit back and watch the show!

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

Hubert...there's no way she's going to indoctrinate me. She's tried it and given up. I also think that's not going to happen with her family either. She seems such a miserable person...just waiting for the ressurection she says. It's like this life doesn't even matter, only the next one means anything to her. I just wonder if they will ever force her hand and make her choose between living with me or being disfellowshipped for living with a lesbian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit