Things you hated when a child but really like now. . .

by Clam 34 Replies latest jw friends

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

broccoli

the color red

my curly hair

• hubert
    hubert

Little necks (small raw quahogs) I can do 2 or 3, then I've had enough.

Meatloaf....Love it, if it's done right.

Still hate brussel sprouts. In fact, my opinion, they should ban them !!

Hubert

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Brilliant question Clam

Stew/Casseroles made with leftovers. I make them all the time now and it reminds me of how my mum would make food go as far as possible since we never had very much. Now I do exactly the same, it doesnt save much money since I always cook for a family as I am not one for prepacked meals but I can freeze the stuff or put it into a gigantic pan and make it into something wholesome and filling and something you can't buy (nor some would argue would you want to! lol)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Men in their 50's.

5 more months and I'll be there!

W

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This question would be so much easier if it were reversed. I can only think of one thing: The MASH TV show. My wife got me into it, and now I enjoy it.

• erynw
    erynw

Shakespeare

• ninja
    ninja

yoghurt,olives,girls,the news and alcohol......I tasted a sip of alcohol when I was wee and couldnt believe people enjoyed drinking that stuff

• fifi40
    fifi40

Schools and teachers.......

• prophecor
    prophecor

Lima Beans were the worst when I was a kid. I absolutely adore them now. Especially with some onions and smoked turkey butts. Thunderstorms used to scare the bejesus out of me, when young. Now, its what makes summertime more enjoyable. Thunderstorms are just awesome.

• changeling
    changeling

avocados

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit