Trick or Treat anyone?

by lovelylil 24 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

My son is going as a Marine and my daughter a geisha. I am dressing like I am at Mardi Gras, beads and all. But I will be keeping it kid friendly so no showing of my boobs. Lilly

• lola28
    lola28

I have no shame, I'm 23 and I'm going trickortreating, this weekend I went to a party dressed as Lara Flyn Boyle (sp?) at the Oscars, heeheehee.

Lola

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

The gay village here in Toronto is having a street fest so I'm heading down there with some friends. I just bought a sexy cat mask. I'll try to post pics on Thursday. Meow!!!

tall penguin

• BFD
    BFD

Oh, that should be fun tall penguin. Take loads of pictures.

I bought four bags of peanut butter cups, kit-kats and almond joys in the beginning of October and ate them. I'm gonna be big as a house by Christmas if I keep that up.

My brother brings his brood here and they go trick or treating. I don't decorate for it other than a few pumpkins here and there. There are a lot of families in my neighborhood so I had to buy by some stuff I don't like. Gummy bears and stuff.

BFD

• loosie
    loosie

Yes this is our first time. We put cobwebs on the porch and carved pumpkins. then I am taking my lil witch out to get candy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit