HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE? (fluff test)

by Mary 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

BTW, out of curiosity, I started to take the quiz, but there were a number of questions that were not applicable, such as the one about sponges, which I rarely use cuz I think they're nasty. I frequently toss them (in other peoples' homes, LOL!!), but prefer rags which I can bleach and re-use, not wasting so many resources.

Someone I know thought it strange that I washed their sponges with bleach and put them in the dryer.

who's obsessive?

• Mary
    Mary

OK Happy Harvester, I've taken the liberty of doing your quiz for you. Aren't I considerate?

You are Grimy.
    Your kitchen sink is a study in microbiology...you have at least three animal kingdoms living in your drain and your dish sponge rivals most scientists' petri dishes. Your let-the-pieces-fall-where-they-may attitude may seem Zen, but let's face it, you are living foul, my friend. Your house should be a safe haven from the dangers of the world, but how can you sleep peacefully knowing you're surrounded with fire hazards and illness-causing microbes? Plus, the clutter in your home literally steals minutes from your day better spent resting, enjoying a stroll, or having a romantic roll in the hay.
  • Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Some of that's true.Oh whatever shall I do? Clean? Oh, how mean!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    or having a romantic roll in the hay.

Having hay in the house doesn't sound very sanitary to me. All kinds of things live and grow in hay!

W

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Wasn't that fun?

You are Gleaming.
    Congratulations...you've earned your stripes, comrade. Your house is winning the war on terror--against dust mites, staph, E-coli, salmonella, and other vermin who seek to infiltrate your borders. Your Department of Homeland Security is nothing but a well-cleaned mop, a dishwashing sponge you replace biweekly, and some strategic enemy surveillance that prevents terrorist incidents before they occur. A little vigilance is always good for keeping your house protected; making the bed, disinfecting the fridge, organizing your mail, and dusting your book shelves all contribute to a safe zone. But look at us preaching to choir. For tips on how to keep your house from invasion, watch How Clean Is Your House? on Wednesday nights.
  • ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    You are Gleaming.
    Congratulations...you've earned your stripes, comrade. Your house is winning the war on terror--against dust mites, staph, E-coli, salmonella, and other vermin who seek to infiltrate your borders. Your Department of Homeland Security is nothing but a well-cleaned mop, a dishwashing sponge you replace biweekly, and some strategic enemy surveillance that prevents terrorist incidents before they occur. A little vigilance is always good for keeping your house protected; making the bed, disinfecting the fridge, organizing your mail, and dusting your book shelves all contribute to a safe zone. But look at us preaching to choir.
  • forsharry
    forsharry
    You are Grimy.
    Your kitchen sink is a study in microbiology...you have at least three animal kingdoms living in your drain and your dish sponge rivals most scientists' petri dishes. Your let-the-pieces-fall-where-they-may attitude may seem Zen, but let's face it, you are living foul, my friend. Your house should be a safe haven from the dangers of the world, but how can you sleep peacefully knowing you're surrounded with fire hazards and illness-causing microbes? Plus, the clutter in your home literally steals minutes from your day better spent resting, enjoying a stroll, or having a romantic roll in the hay. Tune in to How Clean Is Your House? on Wednesday nights. Our dust-busting divas will help poor slobs like yourself gain the tools to protect your home and your family.

I protest this mightily! I am of full belief that only Dull women keep imaculate houses! It is not grimy! Just cause I answered one stinkin' question about how long I keep the kitchen sink sponge does not mean I'm a slob! Blast and tarnation!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm glad it didn't ask if I use the kitchen sponge to clean my teeth.

W

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Well, when the choice of what to do is throw out the vomited on blanket or cleaning it. . .what kind of test was that??? I know it was lame, it said I am gleaming. . . I am so NOT, even if my laundry is caught up and my sink is clean. It didn't ask about the 40 boxes of books in my dining room or when the last time I cleaned the kids bathroom, or how often I dust, vacuum or mop. It didn't ask if I had cleaned my fridge lately, just if I had any strange odors. . .I am somewhere between stinky and gleaming. I wouldn't be embarrassed if the JWs or LDS showed up, but I am definitely gonna clean for the in-laws big time (saturday-anyone want to help??)

• Mary
    Mary
    I am definitely gonna clean for the in-laws big time (saturday-anyone want to help??)

Gosh, I would, but I'm going out in Service on Saturday. Plus you're 4,000 miles away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit