94 European Association of Jehovah's Christian Witnesses
    IBSA House, The Ridgeway; London NW7 1RN; United Kingdom
    Mr. Marc HANSEN
    Counsel for Religious Freedom
    E-mail: [email protected]

• freyd
  • R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

It is astounding how the JW leaders do not recognise the impact on followers of letting them spend decades denouncing an organisation in Gods name - as ordained by God to reject - when suddenly they flip the pancake and say so what!

It is abonibable to treat people in this way - and there i quote a deceased Lawrence whom was once a study of a current overseers wife who went to meets for years but died unbaptised because, as he put it,

'I cannot grasp how the leadership treats people so willing to follow God when I go to a convention. They are talked down to repeatedly.'

This was a man who had sat on the board of a company and knew how hard, loyal workers deserved respect. A young me couldn't quite see his perspective - but then I was used to being talked down to and so no surprises it cost me my best years to begin to realise how to let go of all that mindcrap!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

They spend an exorbitant amount of time, money, and legal bullshit trying to hide their duplicity, but luckily, they leave enough clues of their hypocritical dealings to allow those looking to realize the truth about them.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Abandoned!! -- Welcome back to the forum. (You've been missed.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit