My wife is PREGNANT!!!!

by The Humper 24 Replies latest jw friends

• The Humper
    The Humper

just found out today. this will be our second child. we have a 2yr old son and now one on the way. im not sure how many weeks yet. she isnt either. were going to make an apointment with the doctor tomorrow to find out for sure.

alt

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Way to go, The Humper!

Congratulations! I hope all goes well!

The Oracle

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Congrats.............looks like you've lived up to your name!

Hey it's blue does that mean it's going to be a boy?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Congratulations!!!! Hope all goes well for you and yours!

Take good care of her.

r.

• erynw
    erynw

Congrats!

• orbison11
    orbison11

congrats!!!! such a joy,,, a little life is so prescious

orb

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

My wife is PREGNANT!!!!

How the hell did that happen?!?!?!?!

Congratulations!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Does anyone else find it funny.....That a guy called "The Humper" got his wife pregnant??!!.....Laughing Mutley..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    That a guy called "The Humper" got his wife pregnant??!!.....

OUTLAW!

• The Humper
    The Humper

the humper is a nickname my wife gave me when we first met, so ill go into the detail a little bit.

one day she was out in a park like area laying on the grass. i was in the area with a mutual friend of ours but didnt know that my friend was her friend. anyway she had spotted me quite a few times and had a secret crush on me but i never knew. i too had spotted her and also liked her but never talked to her. well one day me and the mutual friend were around and she called him over, mostly to get me to come over to her. well she was laying on the grass so we layed down next to her. she had one of her friends there and wanted to get a picture, so she handed her camera to her friend and told me and the mutual friend to lay down next to her for the picture. once we layed down on the grass she said "now dont anyone touch me!" secretly hoping that i would. and i did, i got ontop of her and starting humping her. since that day she called me the humper. and so ive come to call her my humperette!

and thats how i got the name in a nut shell, without going into major details.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit