Update on my life =(

by roflcopter 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Think.

Seriously.

If she did come back, would you even be able to bear it? Would you want to go through all this drama for the rest of your life? What is love without trust? How could you ever trust her again? Sounds like she is addicted to sex/drama, and you are addicted to *her*.

Look inside, and figure out why you would even let someone treat you like this. You sound like a very loving, attentive, kind, compassionate and perserverant individual. Spend those wonderful qualities on someone that deserves them, and returns them to you!

It'll hurt for awhile. Believe me, it will. I suggest you contact a counselor to help you through the grief process, and read up on the Internet about the grief process, and accompanyng stages. This will better help you put your emotions in context and process them in a healthy way!

Remember: it will get better and in another year or so, it will all seem like a bad dream! Use that wonderful quality of endurance, and look for tomorrow's rainbows! Healing takes time, and you WILL heal!

Wishing you the best!

CG

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Is your wife as young as you? Being married at any age is hard, but marriage at 20 or 21, it can spell disaster, no matter how good both of your intentions are at the start of things. I understand why your heart is broken. I also want to add that I never want to pass judgement, especially without hearing both sides of the story. While one mate can be more guilty than the other, usually both mates have problems to some degree.

• flipper
    flipper

What SWEETSTUFF said. Peace out to you, Mr. Flipper

• avishai
    avishai

Man, I went through something similar a year and a half ago, my ex bailed on me and her three year old for someone she met once, was married to him and pregnant three mo. later and moved to Germany.

It's AWFUL!! I was a wreck. Only thing that really helped? Therapy. And I'm a counselor myself, and 12 yrs. your senior. But I thought that getting counseling would be admitting something was "wrong". There was. With her. But I tell ya what, it saved my ASS and now I feel great.

• avishai
    avishai

Drop us a line, man.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Rolfcopter I dunno what to say except the obvious. So I will not . Good luck, and like they say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit