Our JC

by besty 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Dear Besty,

In one word: WOW!

It is very hard to have family that is so heavily influenced that they stab you in the back like your brother did. My brother told the brothers also about my "apostate" mind and, although I did not get a JC yet, I feel betrayed.

Your letter is proof that people can still have faith in Christ and that they can handle a lot of shit that people are throwing over them.

I wish you and your family the best and be assured of the fact that you do not have to fight this battle alone :)

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Ive got a funny feeling they will kick your ass for it. Its one thing to be an apostate and another to voice your opinions. I prefer to vent my frustration on the internet with the benefits of anonimity. No one knows me.

• besty
    besty
    Ive got a funny feeling they will kick your ass for it.

Check the OP date - I kicked their ass 5 years ago and stop lurking in the shadows that same day. I don;t care who knows me.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Really good thread, I am glad some one resurrected this one as it is good for new JWN members to read.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

True freedom a Besty ? good for you ! and with your perceptive comments on here, you still kick the WT's wobbly full of s**t arse !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit