Annual Report no longer to be included in WT but Kingdom Ministry

by truthseeker 19 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

If any of you have not seen the scan of the Jan 15, 2008 PRIVATE WT edition this will interest you:

Page 3

The annual report will no longer appear in

The Watchtower. Starting in 2008, it will appear as an insert in Our Kingdom Ministry as well as in the Yearbook.

Seems that the Society want to keep wraps on everything.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

It won't take us long to get a copy from somewhere...

...even if we have to wait for the CD to be available

• Scully
    Scully

LOL

They don't want anyone to see them circling the drain in the statistics department anymore.

• badboy
    badboy

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS,MAN!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Will they continue to publish the number of partakers at the Memorial? My guess is that they will not.

• Honesty
    Honesty

It's the apostates' fault that they have to restructure their entire format of publishing the Good News.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

If this is true it sounds like they're trying to becoming more secretive with their statistics, and yes i to wonder if they'll soon stop printing the number of annual memorial emblem partakers also?!?

This should raise suspicions if you were a thinking JW.

hhmmmmmmmmm

• zack
    zack

I think they will stop publishing it. Not this time around, but the next, after the masses have had a few months to digest the new light.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Remember the old commercial for deodorant that went "Never let 'em see you sweat?"

Well the GB armpits are dripping now -

Jeff

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Maybe we "apostates" can take credit for this!

It seems the only way they can hide information leaks is to not publish it at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit