• jakes
    jakes

We have won the Rugby World Cup.

Sorry England!

CHEERS!!!

jakes

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

In fairness we gift wrapped the first three penalties for you , and that disallowed try......will go down in history like Pele's hand of god

But theres no denying you were the better team, and its unbelievable that we got as far as we did in the first place.

We still have the best looking rugby player in the world though - good old Poster Boy Johnny still has a pointy nose and small ears!!!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Awww what a shame, England lost!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Awww what a shame, England lost!

Thank you for your support and compassion

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Bringen.

We did loose t to the springboks, who were the better team, though I agree we should have had that try. We did beat the auussies and the French which is always good,

btw from another thread, your elections did get a mention in a national newspaper here.

By my calculations it must be about 10:45 where you are

llbh

• llbh
    llbh

Sorry about spelling Brinjen

llbh

• fifi40
    fifi40

I am a complete traitor to my country...........I wanted South Africa to win.............a couple of weeks back I wrote of a friend who had lost her 14 year old son with cystic fibrosis..........well she is S.A. and all her family were there in S.A. rugby shirts......they carried his coffin out at the end of the service.....very moving......and so I am pleased S.A. won.....

Here is an interesting fact though.......Martin Johnson's mum was my P.E. teacher at school. She has since died and a P.E. hall at my old school, which my own son now attends is dedicated to her.....

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    In fairness we gift wrapped the first three penalties for you , and that disallowed try......will go down in history like Pele's hand of god

and the forth one was a close call too....moments earlier s.a. had done the same thing much closer to the posts and the ref waved play on

(and i think katie kit means maradona)

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Thank you for your support and compassion

No problem!

Truth is, I'm not actually into Rugby or most sports, watch a bit of cricket that's about it. As long as Collingwood don't ever win the Australian Football League final I'm happy. The less we have to put up with Eddie McGuire's smug face, the better!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    By my calculations it must be about 10:45 where you are

It was 7:20pm at my end, we're 9 and a half hours past GMT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit