Favorite Ted Nugent song

by emy the infidel 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

"Strangle Hold" the title sounds bad, but it is such a cool song. Fires me up.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I would vote for Stranglehold also if it's the live version.

• RollerDaughter
    RollerDaughter

The Nuge!!! He rocks!!!

I like Free For All

Angie

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

http://www.tednugent.com/ just bring up the web site and it loops.

RollerDaughter, I haven't heard thet one you said, is it new?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Gosh I didn't know he had done anything since Cat Scratch Fever!

(emy - your avatar, Bonnie Hunt, is just about my all time favorite character actress.)

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Stranglehold, for sure.

My ex gave me two tickets to see him this summer at the Fair. My ears rang for two days.

:)

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel
    Stranglehold, for sure.

My ex gave me two tickets to see him this summer at the Fair. My ears rang for two days.

:)

THAT was nice, ex? Huh? (oh well, I'll mind my own business) So how was Ted in person? !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totaly jealous :)

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Emy, yeah she works marketing for the bank what sponsors the shows. I bought a deeply discounted ticket for me and she gave me hers because, well, I'm not sure why... So I took my friend's husband who's a bit of a metalhead.

He rocked it! I wore my Utilikilt and it vibrated against my legs like a rung bell.

The Fair is in Lynden WA. It's a little, clean-cut, uptight, conservative, highly religious town north of me. I was surprised to see him play there. He said he was told to keep it PG but then he said, "free machine guns to all the little children, and all the ammo they can carry," all the while punctuating everything with screams of Wang, Dang, Sweet Poontang!.

And there were two new songs, one about girl scout cookies..

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

And as far as the ex thing, we called it quits last X-mas. Finally. We gave it a go, twice, didn't work. No worries.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Motorcity Madhouse rocked. Great white Buffalo was really good. Baby please don't go, Wang Dang sweet poontang (heh) all favs. Free for all, Wango Tango, Stranglehold etc etc...

Double Live Gonzo was one of the best live albums ever recorded IMO.

I gave all of that up when I became a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit