A better look at the triangle

by cultswatter 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Well everthing has gone to shit. My software has crashed!!!!!. The software demons are real!!!!

Photoshop won't even let me save a fricken JPEG now . Guess I'll have to reinstall windows SHIT!!

And that GODAMN file i uploaded for everyone to see is TRASHED TO HELL SORRY FOR THE SOFTWARE FROM HELL!!

I think I now know what I did wrong. Leo's TIFF file was scanned at 24? bit colour resolution and that pic showed up just fine in the MSWORD doc but the one I scanned was done at 48 bit colour resolution and that pic shows up all blacked out (actually there is still some image detail as Alpha Omega found out) so the software is working perfectly fine? . It was simply that MSWORD won't accept a 48 bit TIFF?. Anyway I won't know until I re-scan the pic. Then you will all know where that triangle came from. The fact that there is 3 triangles is very interesting. I wonder what the significance of this triangle is.. (kind of reminds me of Mr Dressup...well lets see who we can dress up today as ..lets look in the tickle trunk... oh a pharisee costume...)

All I wanted to do was present high quality TIFF images. This is so anyone can import a TIFF and do their own photoshop work on it . There is not much that can be done with a JPEG. Also I don't like inline web images. These are usually JPEGS and they never seem to print well, also it is very nasty for those with mobile browsers as they have to pay so much per kilobyte of downloaded pic..

GermanXJW

is that a pharisee in the picture ???

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Update

I found out that the latest version of MSWORD(2007) will accept a 48 bit TIFF file .. So that everyones MSWORD versions are compatable I have rescanned everything in 24 bit colour resoluton. . Still working on the MSWORD doc. II have contacted SImon to get editing privs to remove the corrupted link from the top of this thread. Anyway this had taken me 2 days to trouble shoot but by JEEZUZ I got it this time

Trying to extract images from MSWORD documents is a real pain and somewhat risky to image quality so I will post the actual links to the original TIIF scans . One scan will be completely unprocessed (desceening filtered only- scanner specific) so that anyone will be able to mess about with it in photoshop. The other scan of the close up of the triangle has already been processed thru photoshop so there is no need to tweak that one. I have found a good way to increase the sharpness of these TIFF scans(closeups).

1. Scan at 300 DPI with descreen filter on(scanner specific )

2. In photoshop increase the resolution to 2400(with bicubic sharpen on)

3. use smart sharpen set at 150% , radius at 13

4.use levels command to adjust overall contrast etc

• AlphaOmega
  • cultswatter
    cultswatter

interesting

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Too damned weird!

Burn

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

I found this explanation:

" The triangle pendant on the necklace carried by the thief clearly contains a round
    seal Satanic symbol from the textbook of witchcraft "The Grimoire of Honorius" .
    The triangle contains a black disc with a white crescent moon inset. When the
    crescent moon is facing the left (as depicted in the thief's hand), it is facing the
    direction of Lucifer." Source: http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/3subliminalimages.html

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

tooktheredpill

WRONG. The triangle as depicted in the WTS books and mags is simply what appears to be a protuding eye in the center of a triangle. The way the light shines on the eye doea make it look like a half moon but on closer inspection there is NO half moon. I wish the 6 screens would remove that info from their site because I have proven it wrong

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit