CONSUMER ALERT---Please read and pass along!!!!

by zeroday 18 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

zeroday,

I'm sorry friend but I think you have been smoking something that has confused your mind LOL

• JeffT
    JeffT

The artificially processed concentrated dehydrated version is even worse. The people selling it are making tons of money off of nothing.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    The artificially processed concentrated dehydrated version is even worse. The people selling it are making tons of money off of nothing.

I swear by the stuff!

Some brands I know and trust...

• JeffT
    JeffT

nvrgnbk

Don't you know how easy it is to make at home? Just boil a pan of water until you get down to concentrated dehydrated water.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

nvrgnbk

Don't you know how easy it is to make at home? Just boil a pan of water until you get down to concentrated dehydrated water.

You're kidding, right?

I thought I needed a special thingamabob like they have at the factory.

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

nvr: thanks, I really needed a good laugh. I've copied it and am putting it in my recipe book.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Now you posters know why we Tennesseans are famous.

We are so famous that the world's populace refer to us as a bunch of dumb hillbillies.

Comedians make jokes about the fact that there are no branches in our family trees.

It is rumored that the only reason we attend family reunions is so that we can meet some girls.

Thanks, zeroday.

• hubert
    hubert
    The people selling it are making tons of money off of nothing.

Well, I never thought I'd see the day when they would sell "bottled water", yet they sell it for more than a bottle of soda and people don't even flinch when buying it.

Give me the old soda with sugar, food coloring, and all the chemicals in it. At least, you are getting something for your money.

Hubert

• zeroday
    zeroday

Now you posters know why we Tennesseans are famous.

I'm not a home grown Tennesseen transplanted from California...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit