David Letterman top 10

by is there help out there 5 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

If David Letterman would have a top 10 for JW what do you think they would be.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

#1: Avoid the debts and expenses of holiday giving. Also, miss out on all the fun.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

#2 Because someone has to buy the Sears poly-blend suits

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    #2 Because someone has to buy the Sears poly-blend suits #1: Avoid the debts and expenses of holiday giving. Also, miss out on all the fun.

So those are from the
    TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS.

Here are mine:

#10 You need the exercise and fresh air that door-to-door preaching gives you.

#9 You always forget your wife's birthday, Valentines, and Sweetheart Day- now that's a good thing.

#8 There's nothing good on television on Saturday and Sunday mornings, might as well get out of the house.

#7 You get to visit some great ballparks in the summer.

#6 There's nothing more hip than visiting Burger King in a three piece suit with a name-tag on your lapel
    (There's nothing more hip than even using the word "lapel".)

#5 You would like to let your husband actually show you who is "head of the house."

#4 Single pioneer brothers/sisters are HOT!!!!

#3 You really weren't college material anyway.

#2 You really hate those family gatherings at holidays, all the arguments. Now you can just tell your
    family that they are going to be destroyed soon and skip the argument.

And the Number One reason to become a Jehovah's Witness:
    #1 You would make a great window washer.

• Gopher
    Gopher

OTWO,

Your top 10 list is fantastic !!

Here's a reason I have : "Because you can save time by reading the Awake's "Watching the World" page. It's so much shorter than the newspaper."

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Here's mine:

Saying, "It's against my religion", makes a great excuse for leaving a job, dumping a boyfriend/girlfriend and getting rid of your in-laws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit