"Those with honest hearts", yada, yada, yada

by NotaNess 3 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

I tell ya, some days are enough to make a person lose it.

I ask you, is it proper for a JW to ask someone to make up stories(lies) to tell other people, or to tell white lies just about every week of the year?

And...is it a worldwide teaching that it is ok to have an organization's decal on the back of your vehicle that you don't belong to, and make others think you are one of those members??? How about if the organization is a city/government employee based organization?

hipĆ³critas

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well when I was growing up, decals on cars were completely discouraged. What organization was this by the way?

Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses are taught to tell "white lies", they claim they dont teach that, but they do. It is called "Theocratic Warfare Strategy"

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Can't give up what association it is, but it's something that others in the public would set the person up on a pedestal, in a way.

• frogit
    frogit

"Jehovah's Witnesses are taught to tell "white lies", they claim they dont teach that, but they do. It is called "Theocratic Warfare Strategy" I say blatant lies, not white lies! They teach as fact that the Bible is god's word, they have taught for many years about this real god, and it's all lies, dam lies! what truth do they spread??? frogit no more delusion's for me..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit