Trevor Alert!

by JWdaughter 22 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

ON a recent discussion on Topix, a person there was making some claims and some lies and then laughing and joking about how all apostates are so gullible and it is so easy to make up stories and mislead. Their point was about the bible and our 'experiences'. Since that is so fresh in my mind, I think that one thing this 'eagleeye' poster stated that you might want to be aware of was that SOON very SOON they plan on pulling a big one over on apostates and then writing some tell all book about how stupid(we) all are(He used the word "Hoax" more than once, if I recall). Well, that is the gist of it. IN any case, that person clearly had a grudge and an agenda to be aware of. Not to mention the fact that many lovely and concerned caring women here have given him personal information, money, their phone numbers and addresses. I don't know all the ways that this could make you all vulnerable. Please take note.

I just saw the trevorgate post a few minutes ago, came over to the funeral thread to check out the story and have seen only page two. Please put this somewhere more useful than the end of this long list of postings. I am about to run out the door and haven't the time to research more of the postings, this may already be covered in full.

Please be careful folks. I have shed my own tears for Linda and I hate that I wasted emotion on a fabrication, but I don't regret being willing to care-I hope that we learn caution, but don't forget to care.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Do you have a link?

What Trevor pulled could have been done on any discussion forum on the internet. It has nothing to do with people being ex-JWs.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Seriously, if this is true then the joke is on them.

Making up lies about a dying woman so you can show how much better your 'Christian' religion is. What a joke.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Please send a link - that is really concerning to hear.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

WHAT?!!! I thought moderators and others here knew these people well and were involved actively in their lives . . . HUH?!

• Scully
    Scully
    pulling a big one over on apostates and then writing some tell all book about how stupid(we) all are(He used the word "Hoax" more than once, if I recall). Well, that is the gist of it

It's funny, when the mods were mulling all the information over in Admin over the past few days, some of us remarked that all the "trevlinmarlie" posts sounded very much like an attempt at novel writing.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well he did say last night on the phone that he planned to write a book ...

• horrible life
  • sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

So someone was dying/died, but really didn't?

Weird.

sacrebleu

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/T7BRIM3L0OE0PHMQ1

IN this thread, a poster named eagleeye made some interesting claims, lies and well, you'd have to read through to get his tone, but basically he was saying that apostates are so easily misled and he/she plans to write a book exposing how stupid apostates are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit