so many nut cases are JW's

by fresia 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• fresia
    fresia

I have seen so many JW's that are fruit loops, I'm not meaning clinical depression or mental illness, many are just balmy, they seem to be off tap. I would estimate that 1 in 4 are off their head. disruptive behaviour and trouble makers, gossipers and out right rude, so many seem to have problems out of the normal, many I find are backward, maybe that is the one way street of indoctinization.

what experiences have any had.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Where to start...I don't know if the religion attracts the nut cases or they become nut cases because of the religion or maybe a little of both.

• oompa
    oompa

If you are born in, you have a chance to be normal, but will likly turned looney. As far as the people attracted to JW as adults? You HAVE to be touched in the head to believe such caca! Many are just poor, desperate, and very poorly educated and so maybe easily influenced, but eventually the will become very odd.

my observations of living loony toons....oompa

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

True, but I have seen so many ex-jw's that are the same if not even worse.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

On the contrary, having met witnesses in many countries, on various countries, the vast majority resemble normal people, just more uniformed in their ways and a bit more disciplined.

• unique1
    unique1

I would say every congregation I have attended of about 80 pub each has had at the very least 4 looney toons. Just nutty people. Yes most did come in as adults. Astitute observation Oompa.

• oompa
    oompa

Thanks unique, what a lovely day to JWD, we have not seen rain in ages! You though have been lucky if you had four loonies per 80 pubs. I average 4 loonies just on the Servant Body!!!!!..........oompa

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I believe that the ratio of nutty JW's is high because of the social structure of the organization. In the world, these nut jobs would be ignored as a whole. They are socially retarded so they wouldn't have much opportunity to make many friends. In the congregation, they have an opportunity at socializing because we were all taught to put up with one another.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

They aren't alone in this world. But can you blame them? Not having "qualified to counsel" elders, nor did they get proper schooling.

LINDA

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If those of us here used to be JWs then I would say there are far more intellignet caring non-nut case for every 1 that is "off"

By far most JWs would be decent loving people if the WT mindset was stripped away

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit