hack the official society web site

by NvrKssdNObutt 15 Replies latest jw friends

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

too bad that there is not anyone sharp enuf to hack the wt site and put a parody in its place and not get caught.

i wish i was a puter hacker

that is what i truly wish to be

cuz if i was a puter hacker

the wt would not be safe from me

i wish you would take a bite outtta me wt----bite me bite me bite me wt

james t

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hacking a website is against the law. It is also the same as vandalism. Terrible idear.

• erynw
    erynw

Yeah, bad idea. I think this post is a bad idea as well. Sorry dude, my opinion.

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

ip

the boston tea party was illegal but i would have been in the midst of it

james t

• 4mylove
    4mylove

There is a way to do it. There is only one person I know that would be able to do it. Still, don't think it's worth the trouble

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

All the crap on their site is so bogus anyhow, I doubt anyone would notice!! Besides, I doubt any dubs look at it.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    the boston tea party was illegal but i would have been in the midst of it

You have no idea of my type nvrkiss. I would have too.

The boston tea party was civil disobedience against a tyrant. This is thuggish defacement of private property, plain and simple.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Megsmomma

I was suprised when my hubby and his dad were trying to figure out the address of the assembly this year and never thought to go to the watchtower website to look it up. I so wanted to tell them to look on there but decided to stay out of it. I mean, they've both used the internet for business searches but would look up any JW anything. I asked myself if maybe, like myself, my husband had looked up Jw and noticed that most of what pulled up after the search was negative about them. One can only hope.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    hack the wt site and put a parody in its place and not get caught.

besides all you do is help their cause with this ^^^^^^

• Simon
    Simon
    The boston tea party was civil disobedience against a tyrant. This is thuggish defacement of private property, plain and simple.

Actually, the boston tea party was the dumb populace being manipulated by rich land-owners who didn't like the price of tea being lowered because of the lack of tax on the British tea imports ... but anyway ...

It is a crime and would defeat the purpose you intend. Like most 'crimes to make a point' it would only convince the already convinced and would erode onlookers sympathy for any cause so I think it is a terrible idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit