Is that a snake in my toilet?

by Uzzah 21 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Personally, I always look for spiders when putting the lid down to squat. Ever since the movie " Arachnaphobia ", don't want creepy crawlies biting the family jewels ( Dolphins are allergic to spiders ) LOL!

• Mary
    Mary
    Uzzah the Foolish said: Mental note - practical joke ideas to play on Mary

Not if you want to live another day.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Reporters later published a short interview with the snake:

Peter Python: Well humans at that early hour are always scary looking.

Reporter: How do you feel now that you are free?

Peter Python: Well I was flushed for a while but am tank-ful to be free. For a while there I was thinking to myself ur ine trouble now.

Reporter: Family members are quoted as stating "Peter is always trying to get into tight places and it often gets him in trouble." Men from around the world have reported similar problems with their peters.

• delilah
    delilah
    Uzzah the Foolish said: Mental note - practical joke ideas to play on Mary

Not if you want to live another day.

LMAO....Uzzah....she means it too!! You should have seen her scream when she visited me at our trailer in the summer. One of the kids had found a garter snake, and he let my husband hold it. He went to show it to Mary and I, and we both screamed, but she pushed me the hell outta her way like a freight train, and ran off....I don't like 'em either.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

<evil snickering> Mary's threats and Delilah's mental images only serve to make me want to do it more!

heh heh heh

• eclipse
    eclipse

I would of gotten it out of there, warmed it under a lamp,

feed it if it seemed hungry and then bring it to a large pet store, or another animal sanctuary.

I like snakes...

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Eclipse:

In view of the 'reporters' comments above:

Reporter: Family members are quoted as stating "Peter is always trying to get into tight places and it often gets him in trouble." Men from around the world have reported similar problems with their peters.

You may want to be careful about expressing how much you love snakes.... Someone might misconstrue your comments. Not me of course but some..

• eclipse
    eclipse

ohhh..lol

you know how to make me blush!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My brother had a snake in his basement toilet. It was teensy tiny though.....

and dead.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Now you know why we tell you guys to PUT THE SEAT DOWN!

LINDA

Oh, so you'd rather have a surprise when you bend over to raise the seat than to see the thing when you walk in? :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit