sad little picture

by Hortensia 13 Replies latest jw friends

• tula
    tula

Hortensia, so sorry about kitty, but you are a very good nurse.

My kitty bites my feet (not hard--just a "letting you know I'm here and hungry") when he wants to be fed.

He will only eat one kind of cat food.

If I feed him anything different he will shake his paw, hold out as long as he can....then go catch a rabbit (he eats the whole thing) or nibble at the dog food..which gets the jealous dog upset.

My cat was given to me before he was weaned. Girl brought him over and had a dish of ham in 1 inch chunks and said..."I don't know what's wrong with this kitten. He won't eat." well, duh. He barely had his eyes open. I tried to explain to her what to do, but she just wasn't interested if cat couldn't just be fed table scraps. She had no time for it.

I fed kitty with nursing bottle... and to this day...almost 3 years later...kitty crawls in my lap and sucks his foot to fall asleep.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Kitten claws are as sharp as needles. Ouch! Glad she didn't lose her eye. I am always impressed at how stoic animals are when in great pain.

• Tara
    Tara

Poor, Lily. I hope she recovers fast. On the plus side, she could always be 'The Flying Nun' for Halloween.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Her eye looks better today, I let her out of her collar for a while, until we go to bed. The kitten is still playing roughly, but the cone actually protects Lily a bit from the flyby attacks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit