ONE MORE STEP AWAY FOR MY WIFE

by Yerusalyim 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

She came home from work yesterday with a halloween costume, for herself. Just one more step away from the BORG for my wife. Oh, it was a TIGER LADY outfit. I look forward to messing it up for her (with her in it of course) when halloween is over. WOOOHOOO!

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Yeru, is it edible?

• Mulan
    Mulan

I saw one at Target that I am considering buying. It's an orange T-shirt that says "Costume" on the front. I could wear it when I hand out the candy on Halloween.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "Those who know, don't say, and those who say, don't know."

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

bboy, the costume or my wife? The costume ain't edible perse, but that won't stop me from chewing it off her. The wife, now that's a whole different story, she's quite edible and not at all fattening.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

yeru! that's great news!! sounds like your wife is well on her way out....

good luck!

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Awesome! If she has done that then I have great news for you. She's already out. Celebrating "wordly pegan" holidays is an automatic cause for investigation and can be a DFing or Daing offense. DA due to the fact that it is false worship and by those actions she would be publically declaring her stance.

Cool beans! Have fun with that tigger suit!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Carefull Yeru, I've seen women when they get that glint in thier eye .. ain't she scarey enough already?

unc wishing you tricks and treats with the long boots, whip, riding crop, leather handcuffs and stuff.

• cosmo
    cosmo

Lipstick and Leather. Now that's a costume!!!!!!!!

• Tina
    Tina

Yeru!!
    This has been so gratifying,hearing of all these steps away from the cult!!! I know you are happy,I'm happy for you too!
    WTG Mrs Yeru!! luv,Tina

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

Yeru:

Great news! May your road to normalcy (or semi-normalcy, or another kind of insanity) continue along its merry course.

CPiolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit