I have found something truly horrific.

by cultswatter 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

This is big, very big. Bigger that Pascal Petite(well, just as big), bigger than the demonic hand or the rams head in the live forever book!!

To present this properly, I will need a scan of the page in the live forever book where the thief is running from the police clutching a bag of goods.

Pretty please (Altantis or maybe Midget Sasquatch ) I will need a TIFF of the entire picture and caption to the picture on that page.

Thats right make sure to include the caption!

use the built in descreening filter in your scanner. If your scanner does not have the descreen filter then don't bother because the half tone dot pattern must be filtered out. (Don't try filtering it in photoshop)

please scan it at 300dpi

do not preprocess the scan such as in photo shop.and save as a TIFF file not a crappy jpeg!

Remember folks this is important!! and I can't understand how you all missed this one, but you will be very amazed once you see just what stunt the WTS has pulled this time! That's right! not only in 1982 but in 2007 as well.

• poppers
    poppers

Well, you've piqued my curiosity.

• primitivegenius
  • cultswatter
    cultswatter

Of course this is a mystery to everyone else except myself and will remain so as long as the scan is not forthcoming.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Someone's been spiking the apple cider again.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Cider ! HEH ! you will need some after you all find out

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I found something truly horrific in my refrigerator. A Light beer. I swear to god I didn't buy it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Freddy franz' face in the rocks? Oh my gods!!!!!

S

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

well i scanned it before i read all your directions on how to scan it.....

but i will try again, but I assume this is the pic you are talking about?

alt

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Just you wait , the scanner gods will save this thread from the great tribulation!!!

Well thankee Purp!! Remember its got to be a TIFF as I must do some work on it in photoshop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit