This is going to sound strange and probably highly impossible

by Calico Ethel 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

neither of you can get a credit card then?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

If it were me I would find an adoptive parent for Tiger and look for a new cat in England to adopt. I know one cat cannot fill the void of another cat all having special personalities but really think of Tiger being so traumatized on the trip over the pond. Man that would scare a human let alone a cat locked in a cage with complete strangers looking after him. Have some pity on poor Tiger and find him a good home stateside.

Good luck and happy hunting!

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

Sad emo...nope, tried the credit card thing. I also tried getting a loan through my bank, but no such luck. I haven't lived here for 3 years, so I can't get squat. I basically am in between country right now because I can't do anything in the US either because I don't live there. Even though I am still a US citizen, pay taxes there and have an income, it does me no luck

Bikerchic...I appreciate the advice, it's not like I haven't heard that before, but it is completely a different situation with Tigger. I know she would be a little stressed out on the plane, but both myself and her vet think she would make the trip just fine, so I don't see that as a problem. She's a tough little kitty. she's been through a lot in her life and everyone still thinks she's a kitten, that's how well she's pulled through everything that life has hit her with. And I would love to get a kitty over here, but only because I'd love to have a kitty for a play mate for Tigger if/when she gets over here. But I will be looking for a permanent residence for Tigger if I can't get her over here.

If anyone still has any more suggestions though I'll take them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit