Any meerkat manor followers?

by Satanus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I Meerkat Manor. The new season just started. I too used to get upset with Flower. What she did with her daughters to me was appalling. haha, how dare they have sex with anyone not approved by mom? I also love the new commercials. They kind of run like commercials for a Jerry Springer show. Kind of a redneck theme to them. My favorite being...My Uncle may be my father.

***if you don't want an update, don't look!***...

Flower was killed by a snake. Now the Manor is scrambling to get things in order again. I thought Flower was a bully but apparently, it was needed to keep the family in order. I can't wait for next weeks episode!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I love that show! I cried when Flower died.

I used to live by the Living Desert Museum and they had a wonderful meerkat exhibit they are truly fasanating creatures I fell in love with them way back when I would go see them at the exhibit.

• bikerchic
  • ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Flower died??? Oh no! How'd I miss that?

Damn

nj

• Maddie
    Maddie

Meerkats are so adorable I love them to bits!

Maddie

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oh no, flower died? I haven't seen that one. One of the others got bitten by an adder of some kind, but survived.

The social dynamics show how evolution works. The most dominant one rules, and only she has kids. Since resources are generally limited, it's just enough for one set of kids. So, she doesn't allow any others, and the whole gang cooperates to protect, nurture and feed them. They take turns staying at home and babysitting.

S

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I love the show, but I am not able to watch it this season. I had to put my dog to sleep a few months ago. The big meerkat eyes reminds me of his gorgeous big eyes...too sad.

Justitita

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I love the show, but I am not able to watch it this season. I had to put my dog to sleep a few months ago. The big meerkat eyes reminds me of his gorgeous big eyes...too sad.

Awe JT sorry to hear that, I hope you recover from your grief soon.

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

I love Meerkat Manor. I even got my hubby watching it. I cried when Flower died. I felt so sappy, but that was so sad.

Most Extreme is a good show too. I like Animal Planet-wow I am a nerd!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I stated that it was by national geo. It is rather, discovery channel.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit