Has anyone seen this video on JW Pedophilia that was on the news?

by NotaNess 12 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Search this title:

Jehovah's Witnesses Silentlambs - Dallas

on you tube.

Why can't these types of broadcasts be nationwide?

• Rooster
    Rooster

I watched it..

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcpcXtjzxYM

Can anyone make out the tempature on the Lower Right screen? I am trying to figure out when this was aired? I like to watch this channel out of Dallas. I would have had a heart attack if I had been watching! It looks like it was posted to YouTube the end of Aug 07, but I can't make out the temp.

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

Can anyone make out the tempature on the Lower Right screen? I am trying to figure out when this was aired? I like to watch this channel out of Dallas. I would have had a heart attack if I had been watching! It looks like it was posted to YouTube the end of Aug 07, but I can't make out the temp.

The temperature seems to be somewhere in the 40's. But what does the temperatures have to do with anything? Even though the video was posted August 07, that is not the actual time it appeared on the news, because they mention Bill Bowen being disfellowshipped in August, without mentioning the year, and Bill was df'd in 2002. This is an old report.

• flipper
    flipper

Whether this is an old report or a newer report really does not matter. It still doesn't negate the fact that it made a television news broadcast which is a good thing for spreading the news of this evil going on inside the witness religion. In fact , it only supports the evidence that was brought out on the Dateline program of May 2002 , in that it shows more young women who had been abused, their interviews, and how they were disfellowshipped for reporting the abuse. Any airplay these allegations and crimes can get is good, whenever it happens

• zack
    zack

More JW's need to see this.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I was trying to figure out a time line, and when this aired. It looked to me, that is said 40, but it could have been 90 degrees.

Whether this is an old report or a newer report really does not matter. It still doesn't negate the fact that it made a television news broadcast which is a good thing for spreading the news of this evil going on inside the witness religion.

If the temp was 40 degrees, then, this aired wayyyy before Barbara's DVD was released, and probably before the news stories of the cases of pedaphelia had been closed. So this means, that News 8 in Dallas, where the weather I don't think ever gets down to 40 degrees, before Thanksgiving, or after Spring, may be in the mood for a follow-up story.

• flipper
    flipper

ZACK- I totally agree with your take. More JW's need to see this u-tube video news report. If any of you witnesses are looking at this, will you please do yourself a big favor, open your mind, and view this 5 to 6 minute u-tube which shows actual witness victims of molestation telling about their awful experiences. This was on a Dallas news television report. I think it will open your eyes to what is going on inside your organization in regards to child abuse, and the governing bodies attempt to hide and bury it. Please watch !!!!! Peace to you, Mr. Flipper

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

what year was bowen disfellowshipped

the reporter states thta he was DF in aug and mentions no year.....so I would assume the report was after august of the year bowen was DF in .

amazing video

i would like to write that station for a job well done.

purps

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

The temperature seems to be somewhere in the 40's. But what does the temperatures have to do with anything? Even though the video was posted August 07, that is not the actual time it appeared on the news, because they mention Bill Bowen being disfellowshipped in August, without mentioning the year, and Bill was df'd in 2002. This is an old report.

This is my reply, about 3 posts before. And I answer again. I gathered this from a letter Mr. Bowen wrote appealing to his df'ing in July 29, 2002. So it was sometime in 2002.

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/bowenappeal.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit