Hurt

by 4mylove 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I was at my parents yesterday chatting with my dad. He asked me what I wanted to do for my Bday and i said dinner would be nice. I explained that this was always a touchy subject with us (hubby and me) and his face changed. I've discussed things with my dad before. He has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever known, (second only to my mom). He said he hoped that we (hubby and I) never had problems with the religion issue and i explained that it had already started happening, referring to the Assembly fiasco with my father in law.

My parents, like most people, never agreed with JW's but tolerated them due to respect and indifference. They have both had friends or rather acquaintances, in the past but now the issue hits home a little differently. I don't know what my life brings me now that I have this wonderful man in my life, and could one day be taken away from me. I hope He finds a way for me. If this is the path my husband wants to follow, i can only try to make him see the light.

Thanks as always just needed to put it down in words to release some hurt again.

• 4mylove
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((((4mylove)))))

I don't have any real advice to offer.....but I am glad that you have such wonderful parents to be able to visit and share things with. Of course you have countless friends here on JWD that will "be there" whenever you need a hug or some consoling words.

hugs,

Annie

• JK666
    JK666

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((4))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JK

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Thanks guys

• Maddie
    Maddie

I am sorry that you are hurting right now 4. So many here have hurts they have to contend with because of the WT.

My heart goes out to you.

Maddie

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((4)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

nj

• helncon
    helncon

(((((((((((((((4)))))))))))))))))))

I hope it all gets better for you.

Helen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit