Does anyone have any pictures?

by BEROEAN 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

methinks someone is being a tad sacastic

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I had some photo's of Governing body members involved in immorality but then the Men in Black came knocking at my door...when I woke up I was surounded by beer bottles, and the pictures were gone, and I had the munchies really bad. Weird! My memory was partly wiped, but I remember a Lama, a dwarf, and a gang of Smurfs being involved.

• glenster
    glenster

Unscriptural behavor? I don't have any pictures of them writing their "we're
    the only ones of the literal 144,000 to say this but you have to agree for sal-
    vation" things. Before you see what I found, though, I want to say I'm deeply
    ashamed of myself. I'll just give the link, not post the picture.
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1154/2049312c2qn1.jpg

Sorry you had to see that. Sorry.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

LMAO @ those pictures!

Dont hold your breath for real pictures, it may well be that all they do is read the bible and watch daytime soaps.

No need to dig the dirt. If there is dirt it will come out without us having to act like amoral news hounds.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

This is an old one...you've probably seen it before.

It's pretty bad though.

alt

Christmas at the Watchtower.

lisa

• JK666
    JK666

glenster,

PRICELESS!

JK

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

After the silent lambs topic and todays topic, I have become suspicious of BEROEAN.

If you are an apologist for the WTS, just come out and say so. No need to hide what you are or try trickery to mislead people BEROEAN.

• Mary
    Mary
    BEROEAN said: You guys let me down again! With so much inpropriety happening, it should be easy to snap a pic. with your cell phone! I guess I shouldn't hold my breath.

Perhaps you should take your own pictures of them instead of expecting us to.

If you are an apologist for the WTS, just come out and say so. No need to hide what you are or try trickery to mislead people BEROEAN.

Ya.....his avatar is one of the Craptower's favorites: Hitler and the Pope talking together.

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

i got a few pics of taze russell looking daper from off the library of congress website but i want to keep these for target practice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit