• brinjen
    brinjen

{{{{{{{{{{nvrgnbk}}}}}}}}}}

Welcome back, missed ya bro!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Well put brother.

I agree 100%.

Thanks for your friendship. It means the world to me.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Well said nvrgnbk.......I don't want to miss out on one minute of the happiness I now feel being free

• zack
    zack

Thanks for the comments and photo.

Oddly, it was a Bible verse that sums up my view: What ever your hand finds to do, do!

We have today. We can always do our part to make it the very best day. I tell my friends when they ask

me "So, how are you?" that any day I'm looking up is a good day!

Peace.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    What ever your hand finds to do, do!

We have today. We can always do our part to make it the very best day. I tell my friends when they ask

me "So, how are you?" that any day I'm looking up is a good day!

Peace to you, zack.

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

What's this about Danny H hurting some elderly witnesses?

sacrebleu

• Undecided
    Undecided

A very good question. When I look forward I don't see very much to look forward to at my age, but that might be because I feel a little depressed lately. I look back and see so much I have loved in past years. I still live in the same area I and my family grew up in and I drive past so many old memories. I had a great life, even though I was a JW for the first 38 years of it. So many of my relatives are dead now but I still think of them as I drive past their old houses where they lived. I have no bad feelings toward the JWs I knew as friends but don't like the way the borg has lied to us over the years.

I guess what matters now is enjoy what is left of my life. I'm heading over to the bowling alley and play some pool with my DF'd brother and bowl in the senior games.

Ken P.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What's this about Danny H hurting some elderly witnesses?

sacrebleu

Trespassing Jehovah's Witnesses get pepper sprayed

An open letter to Danny Haszard....

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

when I left JWs my first fear, that life would have no meaning, ended... life still had meaning but I did not understand why or how for many years.

I discovered that all meaning comes from my awareness that my next move has consequences for my peace of mind.

my next move may bring me pain or pleasure or contentment.

I discovered that others are part of my sense of contentment as well, so one cannot be completely selfish and find actual contentment.

I realized that everyone and everything is part of my minds contents and the suffering of some parts is suffering of my total self.

so I realized that the best one can do is to live in the eye of the storm.... that calm center of the mind which exists

when what you are thinking and what you are doing match.... when the mind drifts to where the body cannot follow, like the future of

anticipations, the past of memories and the alternative universes of what if and if only that are right and left... storms of dis-ease

arise and contentment is lost.

so to be simple..what MATTERS NOW is always ONE thing, contentment.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Nice thoughts, tdd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit