Lord give me a sign

by + 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• +
    +

With the new Watchtower Video Jehovah`s Withnesses - Organized to share the Good news

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

????????????? Good News? Looks like a survivor of the tsunami/earthquake in the Sri Lanka region. Then the questioned posed..."WHY?" That's hardly good news huh? tsk tsk tsk!

LINDA

• Gopher
    Gopher

Interesting video. They're telling the little girl to "look sad". Although that was obviously staged, still it speaks to the manipulation of emotions that the WTS uses for its own gain.

The magazines are pure trash, and so this video is right on target.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Oh this is good. The beginning of the video really shows the emotional manipulation they use with the magazines.

• choosing life
    choosing life

The length they will go to, the distance in their smiles. Such a depressing religion.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Is this for real? Are they actually staging the cover? I knew the happy shots were staged but I always thought the disaster shots were real. So that would mean that any of the pictures in any of the articles could have fake or doctored to persuade the reader. Okay...that is soooo not cool!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Thanks for the video...The part where it showed a "no blood sign" and then had a picture with a mother and two children smiling, but with the son having a "no blood symbol" on his face really shows how their rules KILL people.

• +
    +

many thanks for your positive answering

I quote you here

• ninja
    ninja

can you quote me +....?....hi mum and everyone who knows me.....ninja waves .........

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I knew the happy shots were staged but I always thought the disaster shots were real. So that would mean that any of the pictures in any of the articles could have fake or doctored to persuade the reader.

Imagine that; the WTS has access to Photoshop.

Is there a copy of the video available w/o the DMX misic? I would like to hear the dialogue underneath it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit