the quiet sound of old dust falling from new light

by inkling 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zeroday
    zeroday
    It's brand new, and still in the development stages here.

That should be interesting I'll keep an eye out for the new new and new and improved light.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

This generation refers to all of humanity Until each being understands its true identity, its innermost self ,all will be doomed to continue until balance is reached even if this world must continue indefinitly

• V
    V

Thank you for this gem!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hearty welcome, Inkling!

Cheers!
    Baba.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

They better come up with something real soon people are leaving by the bus loads daily. It time to scare people back into the flock with new light on the generation. Believe me the anointed generation is not new light they talked about that since the turn of the century. But it was reject, but hey there nothing left at this point to explain it all away so take another shot.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Welcome Inkling!

Well done!

RD

• tula
    tula

welcome to the forum, Inkling. This is what I have heard about it:

Planet Earth banning common light bulbs Environmental concerns cited in growing global crackdown
    European Union says they soon simply won't be available and now the U.S. is considering new rules that effectively would ban the incandescent light bulb. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54822

Seems there is going to be new light everywhere pretty soon. Nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

And speaking of that, there is a new light bulb called "reveal". It works great for people who have macular degeneration and for artists. It is the closest simulation to actual sunlight. It is more of a "true" natural light. Just fyi.

• yknot
    yknot

Welcome Inkling.....

Nice work,

WTG on the first post!.....knocked it right out of the field.

I am bringing this to the KH this morning for "discussion time" with the Elders, since my big mouth didn't know the "light" was suppose to stay un-lit until January. Oh well, not like they can do anything to me.

Y

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

In 1995 the Witness world as rocked by the "new light " that the generation of 1914 were not considered to be ones referred to in Matt 24 34. We did not realize that they had once said

This generation shall not pass until all these things be fulfilled." This then would be a strong indication that some members of the new creation will be on the earth at the time of Armageddon. ----

I wonder when they first applied it to the 1914'ers? Also they have said quite recently, as a new thought, that the anointed may pass through Armageddon...I guess "nothing is new under the sun" , like politicians they recycle old policies and make out they are new ideas.

As I believe Ray Franz commented "Would the progressive revelation of truth by the Holy Spirit actually lead them backwards?"

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Inkling - thank you for this reference - and welcome "out of the shadows"

Here is a scan of the original article in 1927 :

Page 1 http://i22.tinypic.com/34tbj14.jpg

Page 2 http://i23.tinypic.com/16hjk10.jpg

As always with these scans, save them to your computer for a better quality copy.

AO

alt

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit