Send prayers ,good vibes for TRev.Linda's gone

by mouthy 108 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

from abandoned, he lost his password and cannot post

give Trevor a hug and tell him I'll be thinking about him.
  • JK666
    JK666

The only thing I can do is say Amen to mouthy's prayers, as she is much better at it.

JK

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Trevor,

I just know you through JWD but I understand we shared with your dear wife the common bond of seeking feedom. Please accept my warmest sympathy and sincere condolences

• Maddie
    Maddie

Trev

So sorry for your sad loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you

Maddie

• tula
    tula

I am so sorry for your loss, Trevor.

Linda has left you the legacy of an extended family here.

Tula

• mouthy
    mouthy

The only thing I can do is say Amen to mouthy's prayers, as she is much better at it.

JK

NO JK HE listens to all,In fact think about it. You have six kids !!They all come running in the house to talk to you !!! They all are talking at once ....What would you do???? I think we would tell them ALL to stop & let us listen to what the baby is saying first. All the OLDER ones would have to wait.((((HUG)))
    Just my logic I think God listens to the babies first....

But I need all the AMENs I get

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

guest, will this work

alt

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Trev you have a huge family here that are with you.....many tears are being shed.

brzfst

• Es
    Es

Im so so sorry, Im in shock, I will miss Linda a lot I was here when she first joined and I could always count on a reply to any of my topics. She was a wonderful lady and Im so glad you found each other. I even remember when you were telling us about her before she left the JW.

My heart is breaking for you, Im here for you

I LOVE YOU LINDA
    es

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

So sorry for the loss of your dear soulmate Trevor My heart goes out to you, I wish you peace!

Amen to mouthys prayers!

LTF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit