What is Your Favorite all time Pink Floyd Song ?

by flipper 59 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Also the song titled " Sorrow " off of the " Momentary Lapse of Reason " album is a great song. Real sullen minor depressing chords. Great stuff ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Robdar
    Robdar

It's not my favorite but it's an interesting one:

"Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" from the Lp Ummagumma

Burn a fatty and see if you can download from:

http://mp3cooler.org/preview/10302/13673/144845/

• free2beme
    free2beme

All of them!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Fearless

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

purplesofa, you are thinking of Speak to Me and Breathe, they run into one another and use the same chords basically so they sound like the same song. A real Pinko can tell the instant one ends and the other begins though. Us and Thenm is on the other side of the album from Breathe and Speak to me.

No other fans of Fearless out there?

Does anyone remember "Headsets" on KMET in LA (later on KLOS) with Jim Ladd? The show almost always had lots of Floyd on it, mixed in with other psychedelic bands like ELO, the Doors, Alan Parsons Project, Moody Blues, King Crimson, Rush, ELP etc.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I'm amazed at how Pink Floyd savvy this group is. Didn't you all know about their Satanic backwards masking? Listen to "Hey You" backwards, it says to stop pioneering! no, seriously though, how does a bunch of ex-JWs know so much Floyd, and not just their pop stuff either? Some of you know Meddle for christs sake. No wonder you all fell out of the truth. You were listening to satanic rock music and had your brains programmed with evil. I never knew too many Witnesses who listened to Pink Floyd. If they did, and it seems that they did, they kept it a secret.

• heathen
    heathen

I gotta go with , young lust ......... since I do need a dirty woman .............

• choosing life
    choosing life

Dark side of the moon, but I have to go with the whole album. It just can't be seperated.

Great music! I recently had a dub look at my CD Dark Side of the Moon and say it was a druggie album. I just smiled.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

...but you have to admit it... there are some days where your favorite is "One of These Days"!
    "...one of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQvG2SMVl84 (and laugh out loud at Shawn!!!)

• flipper
    flipper

Oh please ! ya all. Just HAVE A CIGAR !! Good night

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit