Favorite All time Beatles Song- Please List

by flipper 53 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hey Jude

Here Comes the Sun

Let It Be

Yesterday

Can't make up my mind between those four.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Do solo tunes count? I like DarkHorse & Crackerbox Palace from George Harrison and Dream #9 by John Lennon. Yepp....tunes you rarely if ever hear anymore.

LINDA

• Tristram
    Tristram

I go back and forth between "Help!" and "A Day in the Life."

• barry
    barry

With all the troublepaul is having now with divorce and all I would have to say that song about when Im 64 and i beleive he is 64 right now.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Penny Lane -- That song literally takes me back to my babyhood (my parents played Beatles songs constantly when I was that age)

I do love almost anything between and including Revolver and Magical Mystery Tour, that's my Beatles sweet spot.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh yeah, and George Harrison was my favorite Beatle. He had a wonderful voice and a most whimsical sounding guitar.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

The entire B side of "Abbey Road", from "Here Comes The Sun" to "Her Majesty".

The track "The End" has the perfect sound of a career closer, which is what "Abbey Road" was. It was the last album that they all recorded together on ("Let It Be" was release later, after the breakup, was "in the can" before "Abbey Road" began). I get chills listening to some of the tracks, such as "Because". Better album than "Sgt Pepper"!

"...and in The End,

the Love you take

is equal to

the Love

you make."

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Not a big fan of the first ever "boy band", but I did love Lennon. So I'll go with any of their early songs, where Lennon was really belting it out. I hated the later psychadelic stuff. "She Loves You", "Daytripper" (cool guitar riff that Nazareth later ripped off) "I Wanna Hold Your Hand", "I Saw Her Standing There". Lennon and McCartney were made to sing together though, and George had some cool riffs. I hate Yellow Submarine.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

The entire B side of "Abbey Road", from "Here Comes The Sun" to "Her Majesty".

The track "The End" has the perfect sound of a career closer, which is what "Abbey Road" was. It was the last album that they all recorded together on ("Let It Be" was release later, after the breakup, was "in the can" before "Abbey Road" began). I get chills listening to some of the tracks, such as "Because". Better album than "Sgt Pepper"!

"...and in The End,

the Love you take

is equal to

the Love

you make."

couldn't agree more...

for one single song....something

• done4good
    done4good

Bluesbreaker-Ouch! Boy Band? c'mon man...

What Purps said...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit