Need your advice or ideas

by REBORNAGAIN 24 Replies latest jw friends

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Thanks everyone for your ideas, jokes and concerns. I very much appreciate it all.

Dorktacular, I'm the same way, and I more than likely will get him something nice, like always, whether he deserves it or not. This way people can never hang anything over my head when I do good

LINDA

• llbh
    llbh

Like you the others say suprise him shame with kindness. If your son wants to go your ex should not stop you both. Maybe he knows what he has lost and is worried. Your son is bright talk to hom more about it

Btw remarried i can't have that dream yet I am still married!

regards David

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Linda sorry about spelling in last post shoould have read it first. Can you run a spell check before posting?

david

• Phil
    Phil

Dansk- You've got it right

• Quandry
    Quandry

By all means, if you can, go for the sake of your son....tell your ex that you want to put some FUN into dysfunctional!!!!

• golf2
    golf2

I'm with Dansk. Remember, what goes around does come around.

Golf

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

You are all too kind. Thanks. David...don't worry about the misspellings, I knew what you were saying, but you can edit your postings by going back into your post history, click on the post to edit and click "edit"

LINDA

• flipper
    flipper

Linda- Mr. Flipper here. If you are invited by your ex, first of all, then by all means go for your son, like others say be civil , kind, for your son's sake . There are other events in a young adults life ( early 20's ) like getting married which will necessitate the two of you to be present. View this as a practice dry run, (woops) I think they used that in lamaze classes, Oh! well you know what I mean! Use it as a trial run for other more serious proceedings which will occur later for your son. I went to both my daughters weddings ( witnesses) ecch! in the last 2 years and my wife and I did fine, were just classy and dignified. Something tells me you are the same way. Peace out, and good luck, Mr. Flipper

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Living well is the best revenge... dress to the NINES, BABY... and be as charming and delightful as they COME!!!! OH yeah, that'll be fun.

Love,
    Baba

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Live large.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit