do you have someone you can truly rely on???

by chelsea 7 Replies latest jw friends

• chelsea
    chelsea

is there someone in your life who you KNOW will be there when you really need them without a shadow of a doubt??? I have ONE, and unfortunately this one is my ex-boyfriend. As much as i hope my girlfriends or whoever else will care about me and be there when i really need them, no one consistently has been, except for him, time and time again. There are many very good reasons why i'm not with him anymore... but the fact that he cares more than anyone else is fairly persuasive... i DON'T WANT to go back to him, but what does one do when everyone else is too busy to care????

• R.F.
    R.F.

Chelsea,

In my opinion, as long as you both know the definition of your relationship and if things aren't weird between you two, then I say it's perfectly fine.

As for me, my sister is a person I can always rely on. We're best friends, get along great, and we always seem to know how the other feels even when we can't explain it. Gotta love sis!

• r.a.m.
    r.a.m.

Yes I do. My Father (God), and Jesus. I also have a couple a friends that we met through Jesus and I have my husband. But the only ones out of all of them that I know will always be here for me, and that I never have to worry about changing is God and Jesus. They'll always be here.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Me husband. He's my buddy.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

btw that's an interesting relationship you have there. Truly good friends are somewhat rare.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    is there someone in your life who you KNOW will be there when you really need them without a shadow of a doubt???

Only one... Me.

I have always been there for me. And when all my friends and relatives shun me, I will be there to take care of me.

Lore

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

2 ppl-unfortunately not my wife-she is extremely forgetful. Still love her after 25 years.

• alias
    alias

Yes. I am so grateful. alias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit