I'm a Grandma!

by Crafty Lady 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

My son and daughter-in-law had twins yesterday, a boy and a girl. (6 pounds 10 oz. and 7 pounds 2 oz.) They're all healthy and doing great. When I went into her room and saw them, I started crying--I made them cry too. I couldn't believe the overpowering emotion. They've been through a lot to have them and I am so happy for them.

My son has been going nuts buying baby clothes. Their closet looks like a children's clothing store--sizes ranging from 0-3 months to 12 months. They have Halloween costumes (a bit young to go Trick or Treating, but nice to know we have that to look forward to). They have little bib overalls and the boy has a tiny Syracuse University warm-up suit. I should have bought stock in Babies R Us!

One happy Grandma,

Crafty

• journey-on
    journey-on

Congratulations! Twins are special. You're going to have a blast! Hope you're in good health with lots of energy to enjoy them.

• JK666
    JK666

Crafty,

Congratulations on the new arrivals!

JK

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Congratulations!!!!!!

Coffee

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

Thanks, I have a feeling it's going to take a lot of energy looking after those two. I'll have to start a Granny Work-out Program to get in prime baby-sitting shape.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Congrats!

BB

• Es
    Es

Many congrats, thats awesome. To have one of each so lucky

es

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

How sweet! congratulations to you and your son and daughter-in-law and the lucky twins.

• changeling
    changeling

Congratulations!

Grandparenthood is very special!

changeling

• llbh
    llbh

enjoy congratulations. Our neighbour has twins now 11 tiring but lovely for what they are

llbh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit