So, I sent him flowers....

by whyamihere 20 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

He loved the flowers, got a kick out of it actually. As did many of the Bear fans at his work. However, if he did that to me? - broken glass. I am a poor sport....lol. Hey, at least I admit it.

OFF TOPIC (not a hijack, since you brought it up ):

Go off topic whenever you like, as long it's against the Cards!!!! lol I just hate the ungodly sight of them.

• hubert
    hubert

I hope that's a plastic vase. It won't hurt as much when he hits you on the head with it.

Hubert

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I hope that's a plastic vase. It won't hurt as much when he hits you on the head with it.

LMAO! Loves it, its all in good fun.

• Es
    Es

LOL that was great. Are they blue roses, they are awesome Ive never seen them before

es

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Well, it was nice watching the Cardinals lose and the Cubs making the playoffs!

I just know that little dig was for my benefit, wasn't it? I knew the Cards had no chance back in April-May. Which is another reason why I didn't go to any of their games this year.

Ahhh, but it sure is nice to say that the Cards have actually won a few WS's, including last year's. (3x for emphasis) When was the last time the cubs were able to make a winning WS tshirt or hat? Ummm, never? lol

Don't worry Brookie, there's always next millennium.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    I just hate the ungodly sight of them.

Then you'll love my new tshirt design...

That's bird poop falling from the Cardinal in case you were wondering.

• poppers
    poppers

I'm a Packers fan too and watched them lose to the Bears last night. I used to act just like your husband after a loss; it would take days for the anger to go away only to come back again the next week if they lost again. That's what happens when part of your identity rests in outside things like sports teams or even religions - when something "bad" happens your sense of identity diminishes and emotional turmoil ensues. Thankfully, those days are behind me. I can watch them win or lose and not get caught up in a high or low over it.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Too funny Brooke!

oh.....and.......

GO BEARS!!!

*ducks back into hiding before JWDer sees this post. she knows who she is and the Packer/Bears convo we had last night*

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

You are SOOOOOOO naughty! No wonder I love you!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    You are SOOOOOOO naughty! No wonder I love you!

Oh he was being such a baby, he deserved it.

*ducks back into hiding before JWDer sees this post. she knows who she is and the Packer/Bears convo we had last night*
    Your secret is safe with me. Poppers - I understand. To each his own.

LOL that was great. Are they blue roses, they are awesome Ive never seen them before

You can get a blue rose, it's called a Jade rose( if memory serves me). However, I had to hand paint them, since I didn't have the time to order. Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit