Hi Y'all!

by ButtLight 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Had to pop in and say Hello, I miss you guys and gals! Do I dare aske if you missed me? I havent forgotten about you, just been so busy with school. Talk about homework for god sake! And tests from hell for my human body and health class! But, to my surprise, Im pulling 3 A's and a B! Yippee!

Anyway, how are you all? Good I hope! Have a great monday!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I was wondering where you went! I am glad you are doing good and getting good grades....they sound like hard classes! Nice to hear from you!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Glad to hear school is going so well for you.

• delilah
    delilah

Hey Buttlight!!! Good of you to poke yer nose in....thought we'd lost ya!! I'm glad school is going so well for you. Take care, and post as often as you can, eh?!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Do I dare aske if you missed me? Yes I missed you child. But knew you were getting educated for later when your going to do great things ( Keep it up sweetie) Big Hugs!!!!!
    Granny

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey,

Im proud of you, I didnt know you were going to school, thought you were still doing the Ghostbuster thing~~!!~!!!!

purps

• JH
    JH

Hey, nice to see you back Butt !!!

As I can see, you turned into a book worm......

alt

• Open mind
    Open mind

A mind is a wonderful thing to use.

Keep up the good work!

School first.

JWD somewhere further down the list.

Open Mind

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thanks everyone! I'll try to post a little more often. Sometimes ya just have to take a break, and pull your nose out of the books! LOL But it takes me longer to memorize all this stuff than the average 20 year old.

Funny thing is, I actually like going to school. Here i thought i would be the oldest person there, but there are alot!

• BFD
    BFD

Hi, Buttlight!

Congratulations on your excellent grades. Good to see you posting.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit