My day is S**T!

by JK666 18 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

So sorry your day is shot. Hope tonight is better.

Sylvia

• KW13
    KW13

hey bruv, sorry to hear things aint too good and i hope they improve

• JK666
    JK666

Everybody,

I am doing a bit better. Thank you for all of your positive responses. I am very tired, and will talk to you later

Thanks

JK

• Quandry
    Quandry

Well, some days are.

But at least you didn't have to spend it listening to droning on and on and on at an Assembly or Khall........ And at least you didn't have to wake someone up at home who didn't want to see or listen to you......And you can think for yourself.....you can question without feeling guilty........and no one is telling you that you must do more, more, more.....

Feeling better now????Hope so!!!!

• ninja
    ninja

hey JK....it could be worse.....you could be living in Scotland.........there are Afghanis that feel sorry for us

• JK666
    JK666

Ninj,

You SOB! You can always cheer me up! I need some Afhgani lovin'!

JK

• Clam
    Clam

i) Hang on in there JK666. Tomorrow's another day. Wish sometimes I lived in the States so I could go out for a beer with some of you cool people.

ii) LOL @ Ninja. Look out for timeshare property in Kabul.

Clam, a Londoner stuck in Cornwall who's been cheered up by the rugby today.

• JK666
    JK666

Hi,

I am sobering up and it suckz.

JK

• greendawn
    greendawn

Are there any reasons why you are feeling tired, have you been working too hard or not eating enough good nutritious food? I wish you a good recovery from the down you are feeling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit