Was Your Field Service Report Accurate?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Gozz said:

Then I started to count time spent discussing (arguing) with people on the internet... So, Gozz... as you are with us now, I take it you lost the argument...? Seems the Org is right about "witnessing" on the internet after all! *wink!*

Cheers!
    Baba

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At first, I was honest (if anything, I would round down). That was when I was averaging 20+ hours of real time. Of course they kept hounding me to pioneer, but I didn't. By the time I walked out, I was often doing "dummy service" (where I would walk down the street pretending to be doing street work, always a deserted street where I knew I would place zero) and counting it as an hour of service.

• kifoy
    kifoy

Usually I would give a correct report. At least as correct as possible.
    Sometimes I had to guess because I during the month had forgotten to write down the hours and deliveries after beeing in FS.

But if I were in doubt (does that visit count as a return visit?), I would usually do the count in my favor.
    Though, I wouldn't give myself credit for more deliveries than I really had (especially not books), because then it would be expected even more return visits, and I hated them.

kifoy

• minimus
    minimus

Hmmm, phantom pioneers always got their time in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit